The 5/5/5 Cloud Detection and Response Benchmark is a framework designed to help security teams detect and respond to cloud attacks at a faster pace.
- The speed and sophistication of cloud attacks have reduced the time available for security teams to detect and respond before a breach occurs.
- Legacy detection and response frameworks are inadequate for protecting modern cloud environments.
- The 5/5/5 Benchmark specifies five seconds to detect, five minutes to triage, and five minutes to respond to threats.
- Cloud-native development and release processes pose unique challenges for threat detection and response.
- Achieving the 5/5/5 Benchmark requires the ability to detect and respond to cloud attacks faster than the attackers can execute them.