Ongoing campaign targets Microsoft Azure corporate clouds, compromising user accounts and conducting various malicious activities.
- Dozens of environments and hundreds of user accounts have been compromised in an ongoing campaign targeting Microsoft Azure corporate clouds.
- The attacks involve data exfiltration, financial fraud, impersonation, and more, targeting organizations globally.
- The attackers demonstrate adaptability and sophistication in their tactics and procedures.
- The campaign focuses on strategically targeting individuals along the corporate ladder.
- The goal is to obtain Microsoft 365 login credentials and gain access to valuable resources.