CISA has launched a pilot program to provide cybersecurity services to critical infrastructure entities in need.
- Cyberattacks are increasingly affecting the day-to-day operations of critical infrastructure organizations.
- The pilot program aims to address the growing threat environment and provide scalable support through shared services.
- CISA is deploying its Protective Domain Name System to organizations participating in the pilot.
- Roundtables and information systems will be conducted to understand the unique needs and challenges of critical infrastructure organizations.
- The pilot program initially includes healthcare, water, and K-12 education sectors, with plans to expand to 100 entities across sectors this year.