Powder, an AI-powered clipping tool for gaming, can detect when a creator yells during a stream
- Powder is an AI-powered clipping software that creates short-form videos from gaming streams.
- The platform is developing the ability to detect shouting in streams to enhance montages.
- Powder is also working on speech-to-text software for creators to get transcripts and search for keywords.
- The company has developed over 40 game-specific AI models for analyzing stream recordings.
- Powder aims to capture the emotion of playing games with the community, making gaming content creation unique and special.