The increasing sophistication of cyber attackers is leading to a rise in the use of evasion and defense impairment techniques in cyberattacks.
- The use of evasion and defense impairment techniques, such as process injection and impairing defenses, has significantly increased in cyberattacks.
- Attackers are becoming more sophisticated in their attacks, using hunter-killer submarine techniques to evade detection and dismantle defenses.
- The current global geopolitical tensions may be a contributing factor to the increased use of these techniques.
- Sophisticated adversaries, including state-sponsored APT groups, are likely involved in these attacks.
- Regular security validation is crucial for organizations to identify any gaps in their defenses.