The presentation discusses a research project that aims to create a virtualized iOS environment for security research purposes.
- The project involves creating a virtualized iOS environment for security research purposes
- The virtualized environment is created using an emulator and a custom kernel
- The project aims to support more iOS versions and devices, as well as implement IP communication and support for non-RAM disk disks
- The presentation includes a demonstration of how the project can be used to research vulnerabilities
- The presenter does not expect any legal difficulties with Apple
The presenter demonstrates how the project can be used to research vulnerabilities by showing how a voucher swap vulnerability can be exploited in the virtualized environment