Flux is a secure and flexible continuous delivery tool for Kubernetes that can be easily integrated into various platforms.
- Flux has focused on security hardening and undergone internal audits to address vulnerabilities in its multi-tenancy model and improve secrets management and decryption.
- Flux can be easily kept up to date through its self-upgrading feature and integration with renovatebot.
- Flux works with open PGP to restrict access to sensitive data and prevent unauthorized modifications.
- Flux execution is predictable and can be extended through building new Kubernetes controllers using the GitHub toolkit.
- Flux has been adopted by various platforms and organizations, including the U.S. Department of Defense and Deutsche Telekom.
- Flux has a security RFC process in place to ensure that any changes that affect its security posture undergo thorough review and approval.
Flux's self-upgrading feature can save time and effort for users who would otherwise have to manually update the tool every few weeks.