The speaker discusses the importance of taking iOS exploitation seriously and the need for real organizational and process changes from Apple. The speaker also calls on Apple to follow through on their bug bounty program and donate the bounties found to charity.
- Targeted exploitation is widespread and easily abused
- The bar for iOS exploitation is lower than expected
- Organizational change is needed from the top to improve security
- Bug bounty program should be taken seriously and bounties should be donated to charity
- Over 150 bugs have been reported to Apple, but little momentum has been seen in fixing them
The speaker presents 30 bugs that were reported to Apple, totaling a potential corporate donation of $2.45 million. The speaker calls on Apple to follow through on their bug bounty program and donate the bounties found to charity.